Glenwood Springs has lots to offer in addition to cool attractions and fun activities. From free Wi-Fi to a library, the Glenwood Springs Visitors Center, and much more. If you need a pet sitter during your trip, Glenwood Springs has pet services just for that purpose. Looking for a movie theater or bowling alley? Our neighboring communities of Carbondale, Basalt, and Rifle can help with that! When visiting Glenwood Springs, you have access to some of the best outdoor activities paired with a small town charm full of history and entertainment.
The Glenwood Springs Branch Library is located at 815 Cooper Ave. The Glenwood Springs branch library is a hub for the community and visitors. The library features many youth programs including activities for toddlers, bilingual children, school-aged children, teens, and adults. A bank of computers, meeting rooms, a cozy fireplace and fun furnishings for kids that make the space inviting for all ages. The library also regularly offers educational lectures and special events.
Where to Access FREE Wifi?
Visitors can connect to the internet for free at several locations in Glenwood Springs including:
- The Glenwood Springs Branch Library
- The Glenwood Springs Community Center
- Glenwood Springs Visitors Center
- Most hotels in Glenwood Springs offer FREE Wi-Fi to their guests
- Most coffee shops in Glenwood Springs
- All Glenwood Springs Public Parks
Three cinemas are just a short drive from Glenwood Springs in nearby communities.
- The Crystal Springs Theater, 427 Main St, Carbondale; (970) 963-0633
- Bowtie Cinemas Movieland 7, 218 E. Valley Rd., Basalt; (970) 920-1300
- Brenden Rifle 7 Movie Theater, 250 W 2nd St, Rifle; (970) 665-9156
Both nearby bowling alleys feature fun for all ages. Call ahead to reserve lanes!
- El Jebowl Bowling Alley is located at 280 Favre Lane in El Jebel. (970) 963-1978.
- Fireside Lanes is located at 23 Highway 325 in Rifle. (970) 625-2231.
Glenwood Springs is a dog-friendly town. Walk your pet on our many paved and unpaved trails, just remember to leash your dog and pick up after it. Most trailheads offer “doggie” bags to help keep trails tidy for all of our visitors. Glenwood Springs also provides services specifically for canine companions.
The Glenwood Springs Dog Park is located along the Rio Grande Trail. Access the trail by parking behind the Glenwood Springs High School football field, walk south on the trail to the dog park. The park offers a large space for dogs to run free and play on the dog-friendly equipment.
High Tails Dog & Cat Outfitters
They offer doggy daycare from:
- Monday – Saturday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Closed on Sundays
50633 Highway 6, West Glenwood Springs