Have an answer ready when someone asks, “What are you doing for Christmas and New Year’s Eve?” Those two festive events are coming up quickly, so plan ahead and make your Glenwood Springs dinner reservations and party plans now. Discover Glenwood Springs restaurants open New Years Eve.
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Almost all Glenwood Springs restaurants are open on Dec. 24, but only a few will be serving dinner on Christmas Day.
- Big Daddy’s Sports Bar. Closed Christmas Eve; open 4 to 11 p.m. on Christmas Day.
- River’s Restaurant. Open Christmas Day from 1 to 7:30 p.m. serving a prix fixe menu; $24.50 for adults and $14 for children. Reservations are recommended 970-928-8813.
New Year’s Eve Dinner & Parties
- The Riviera Supper Club & Piano Bar. Glenwood’s favorite wine and piano bar is taking reservations for dinner seatings on New Year’s Eve at 4:30, 6:30 and 9 p.m. The evening’s menu features gourmet six course prix fixe menu created by Executive Chef Travis Owen. Live music will accompany each dinner seating with a jazz trio taking the merrymaking into the New Year. Reservations are recommended 970-945-7692.
- River’s Restaurant. Gather with friends for a New Year’s celebration that features a five-course prix fixe menu and a celebratory glass of champagne to toast at midnight. Reservations are recommended 970-928-8813.
- Big Daddy’s Sports Bar. Keep the party casual at Big Daddy’s; celebrate New Year’s Eve with a drink and appetizer specials throughout the evening. At 9 p.m. the party gets groovy with music by DJ Hurricane Doug. At the arrival of 2018, raise a toast to the New Year with a complimentary glass of bubbly. No cover charge.
- Glenwood Hot Springs New Year’s Eve. The Hot Springs Pool celebrates the occasion with an alcohol-free, family-friendly pool party. This year’s event will feature aquatic games and activities for kids and teens from 7 to 11 p.m. There will also be a drawing for an annual pool pass and as the seconds get closer to midnight, a countdown to 2018. On New Year’s Eve the Pool and Athletic Club stay open until 1 a.m.
Glenwood Springs wishes all of our locals and visitors a safe and happy New Year. Find out more about Glenwood Springs’ dining, lodging, and activities at visitglenwood.com.