Denver quarterback Brock Osweiler and running back C.J. Anderson reignited Broncos mania across Colorado and in Glenwood Springs when both players helped the Broncos to an unexpected and season-resuscitating 30-24 win against the undefeated New England Patriots. Sports analysts expect Osweiler to continue as QB while Peyton Manning recovers from injuries. With his 2-0 record against the Bears and the Patriots, the question on every fan’s mind is: Do Osweiler and the Broncos have what it takes to win the AFC Championship and move on to the Super Bowl? On game day fans will tune in to find out. Here’s where Broncos boosters go to cheer on the home team in Glenwood Springs.
- Big Daddy’s Sports Bar located in West Glenwood features a 92” flat screen and 20 HD TV screens!
- Chili’s Grill & Bar located in Glenwood Meadows, offers game day patrons a wide array of food, beer and drinks.
- Glenwood Canyon Brewpub in the Hotel Denver serves hand-crafted microbrews with plenty of TVs for game time viewing.
- The Grind located in downtown Glenwood Springs is famous for custom burgers and a huge assortment of beers on tap.
- The Last Turn Lounge at Sunlight Mountain Resort has a new après ski menu and is ideal for those who want to combine skiing and snowboarding with game watching. Alternatively, catch the game at the Sunlight Backcountry Bar located in the newly renovated Sunlight Lodge B&B.
To make lodging reservations and find out more about Glenwood Springs please visit visitglenwood.com.
Photo by Heath Alseike