Visitors to Glenwood Springs, Colorado can spread their wings with aerial adventures that take high-flying thrills to the next level.
1. Paragliding. Go airborne with a tandem paragliding ride. Soar on the air currents while taking in the sights of Glenwood below. After a 10 – 30 minute ride, instructors guide visitors to a smooth landing in an open meadow.
2. Skydiving. For guests whose bucket list includes jumping out of perfectly good airplane, Glenwood Springs is the place to take that leap. It is Colorado’s newest and most spectacular drop zone. Views include the Continental Divide, Maroon Bells, Aspen and Glenwood Springs.
3. Ziplining. Fly down a mountain or across the Colorado River. Ziplining is easy, fun and accessible. The Soaring Eagle Zip Ride at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park seats two and races down Iron Mountain. At Glenwood Canyon Zipline Adventures, riders cross the Colorado River, often as rafters navigate the rapids below.
4. High Ropes Courses. Also known as vertical playgrounds, Glenwood’s high ropes courses challenge visitors to test their physical and mental mettle. Though guests are harnessed in for safety, it still takes courage to walk across a wobbly broken bridge with missing planks.
5. Thrill Rides. Whip around tight curves, plummet down a mountainside or swing out over Glenwood Canyon on adventure rides like the Cliffhanger Roller Coaster, the Alpine Slide, The Canyon Flyer and more at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
Get a high flying Glenwood Springs adventure off the ground today by booking lodging reservations at visitglenwood.com.